NEXT MEETING: 20th April 2020
Creating a Brand to Raise Finance
with Tej Singh
Tej went into Property full-time 8 months ago, spent 6-8m before ‘trying’ and building my network/brand/networking etc
- Purchased 14 properties in 8m
- Investing 2-3 hours from home, have leveraged my network and team to make it work better
- Portfolio worth £1,300,000
- Used very little of my own money, raised £538,000 of private finance in 4.5 months
- Podcast was ranked 15 on iTunes, had 250,000 listens over 15 months in 90+ countries
- I’ve spoken at various Property events in the UK on branding, social media and my property journey
- Co-host of PPN Knightsbridge networking event
Coronavirus Notice: We are still planning on holding the meeting 2oth April. If we have to cancel the meeting in line with Government guidance then we will roll over any tickets which have been purchased. Please keep an eye on the website and social media for updates.
Your Host - If you have a property or business problem and need a simple easy to understand answer, then Andrew is the person. His no nonsense approach, ability to simplify complex problems and belief that its not necessarily lack of knowledge but using the wrong language is the barrier to achieving what you want.
Andrew has 30 years in business and provides solutions to most Business, Property and Tax problems and if he cant directly help has the connections to help.
Andrew is not about theory and has been in the school of hard business holding senior posts as accountant, business adviser, founder and business buyer in banking legal property and media sectors. A true entrepreneur with years of experience and battle scars to back it up.
Andrew has a number of property and non property businesses and a background in Tax and Accounting and also worked at a senior level in Banking and a top 20 law firm.
Venue: Dunchurch Park Hotel, Rugby Rd, Dunchurch, Rugby, Warwickshire CV22 6QW
Time: 6pm - 9.30pm
Tickets: £20 (£15 if booked within 3 days of previous meeting at that venue)