Why You Should Not Miss The Next Great Property Meet
I do hope you’re having a successful month. I would recommend coming along to the friendly supportive property community at Great Property Meet where you’ll find the following:-
- Funding for your property deals
- Potential joint venture partners
- A supportive community who will celebrate your successes and help you avoid pitfalls
- If there is anything property related you need help with, we will help and support you.
- Are you looking to connect with quality ethical people in the property industry?
- Do you want to meet and network with the best property experts in the industry?
- Access to exclusive deals
- Rated THE “Best Independent Meeting” in the midlands don’t take our word see what others say on our Youtube Channel
Come and join us at the Great Property Meet – this month its about “ How Small Investors Can Profit From A Once In A Lifetime Opportunity In Commercial Property” with Ranjan Bhattacharya.
Next Property Meet is on Monday 16th March at historic Dunchurch Park Hotel in Rugby.
You’ll learn, connect, collaborate and mix with the movers and shakers in the property world.
Great Property Meet is an independent property meeting not your typical property networking event. You will find us different to your average property meet up. You will be engaged as we attract high quality speakers and high quality attendees to network with. We also give you opportunities to promote your property business.
Come and listen to quality content, up to date industry insights, and connect with some of the best in the business.
We meet at the historic Dunchurch Park Hotel in Rugby and you will meet experienced property investors, new property investors who are highly ambitions, and industry professionals such as funders, consultants and specialist service providers.
To reserve your place at the best independent property meeting in the Midlands visit www.GreatPropertyMeet.co.uk
When – Monday 16th March, 19:00 – 21:30 (arrival from 18:00)
Where – Dunchurch Park Hotel Rugby CV22 6QW
Cost – £20 (£15 if booked within 3 days of previous meeting at that venue)
Event info – refreshments provided
Dress code – Smart Casual
We have a few places still available so come and JOIN US THIS.